Admissions Process & Requirements
Thank you for your interest in Holy Cross School!
We are currently accepting applications for the 2020-2021 school year.
Admission process and requirements:
- Completion of application form
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of baptismal certificate (if applicable)
- Current photo
- Report cards (2 years, if applicable)
- Standardized test scores (if applicable)
- Successful completion of grade level assessment
- Completion of Student Shadow Day (grades 3-8)
- Payment of $75 application fee
Please download the Holy Cross School Application below to get started. Let us know how we can help you decide if Holy Cross School is right for you by calling (831) 423-4447 or emailing Principal Patty Patano at email@example.com. We look forward to getting to know you!
Holy Cross School Advantage
- Academic, spiritual and social responsibility skills developed in a caring, Catholic community
- 15:1 student:teacher ratio provides individualized learning which fosters student confidence
- Technology-enriched curriculum – 1:1 iPad program, interactive Smart Boards
- Visual Arts and Music enrichment – Junior Choir (grades 2-8)
- Large, connected alumni network – register online at Alumni page.