Admissions Process & Requirements
Thank you for your interest in Holy Cross School!
We are currently accepting applications for the 2017-2018 school year.
Admission process and requirements:
- Completion of Application Form
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
- Current Photo
- Report Cards (2 years, if applicable)
- Standardized Test Scores (if applicable)
- Successful Completion of Grade Level Assessment
- Family Interview with Principal
- Student Interview with Grade Level Teacher
- Application Fee of $75
Please download the Holy Cross School Application below to get started. Let us know how we can help you decide if Holy Cross School is right for you by calling (831) 423-4447 or emailing Ms. Patty Patano, principal, at email@example.com. We look forward to getting to know you!
Holy Cross School Advantage
- Fosters spiritual growth, academic values and social responsibility in a caring, Catholic community
- 15:1 student : teacher ratio for individualized learning
- Technology enriched curriculum – 1:1 iPad program, interactive Smart Boards; strong presence in the CA State Science Fair
- Championship sports program – undefeated girls basketball team 27-0
- Arts and music enrichment – choir performed at the Vatican
- Large, connected alumni network – register online at Alumni page.
2017-2018 School Fees
Application Fee $75 per child
|One Child||$ 600|
|Two Children||$ 1,100|
|Three Children||$ 1,450|
|Four or more Children||$ 1,600|
Billed over an 11-month period from June to April.
|$ 6,930 per student||$ 630 per student|
Please inquire about tuition assistance for the 2017-2018 school year by contacting Ms. Catalina Groyon, bookkeeper, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let us know how we can help you!