Admissions Process & Requirements
Thank you for your interest in Holy Cross School!
We are currently accepting applications for the 2021-2022 school year.
Admission process and requirements:
- Completion of Application
- Current photo
- Report cards (2 years, if applicable)
- Standardized test scores (if applicable)
- Successful completion of grade level assessment
- Completion of Student Shadow Day for grades 3-8 (due to COVID-19, Shadow Visits are currently unavailable)
- Payment of $75 application fee
Please download the school application below to get started. If you would like to learn more about Holy Cross School and schedule a private tour, please call (831) 423-4447 or email Principal Patty Patano at email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!
Holy Cross School Advantage
- Academic, spiritual and social responsibility skills developed within a caring, Catholic community
- 15:1 student:teacher ratio allows students to be known as individuals which fosters student confidence
- Technology-supported curriculum (iPads, Chromebooks, interactive whiteboards)
- Visual Arts and Music (Junior Choir for grades 2-8)
- Extensive alumni network – register online at Alumni page.