Admissions Process & Requirements
Thank you for your interest in Holy Cross School!
Our dedicated faculty and staff, committed parent body, and engaging student body welcome your interest in the Holy Cross School community.
At HCS, we take pride in the tradition of excellence that began in 1862 as an orphanage to support the children of Santa Cruz. Through the years, we have educated thousands of young people--nurturing them, challenging them, and inspiring them. The HCS experience encompasses academic excellence, faith education, a responsibility for oneself, and respect for one's community.
We understand the importance of the journey you are about to take. At Holy Cross, as you get to know us through our admissions process, you will see and appreciate all that our school has to offer your child.
Thank you for your interest in the Holy Cross School, and we look forward to working with you.
We are currently accepting applications for the 2024-2025 school year.
Admission process and requirements:
- Completion of Application
- Current photo
- Report cards (2 years, if applicable)
- Standardized test scores (if applicable)
- Successful completion of grade level assessment
- Payment of $75 application fee
If you would like to learn more about Holy Cross School and schedule a private tour, please call (831) 423-4447 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!
Holy Cross School Advantage
- Academic, spiritual and social responsibility skills developed within a caring, Catholic community
- Class size allows teachers the opportunity to know each child as an individual, with unique gifts and talents
- Technology integrated curriculum
- Visual Arts and Music
- Extensive alumni network – register online at Alumni page.
It is our goal to ensure that all children have access to a Catholic education. Families may apply for tuition assistance through FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment. Tuition assistance is disbursed according to need.